The Truth About Cancer Supplements, Diet & Nutrition
Just the word is devastating.
A cancer diagnosis can make the world stand still. Until it happens, there’s no way to prepare for the rush of emotions it brings. Whether it’s you or a loved one facing down the big C, it is a life-changing event that makes day-to-day existence a whirlwind: chaotic, unpredictable, and frightening.
But with the National Cancer Institute estimating that four in ten people will experience some form of cancer in their lifetime, the one thing you are not is alone. And with more and more people surviving cancer every year, you don’t have to suppress hope. You can attack cancer head-on.
It does not have to be this way.
What if there was a mainstream, science-based nutritional therapy that could prepare your body for cancer treatment, be integrated into your treatment to minimize side effects, and help stave off recurrence? What so many patients, and too many doctors for that matter, don’t realize is that this therapy exists, and it has helped thousands of cancer patients deal with the disease on their terms. This isn’t a magic cure or a morbid marketing ploy. It is sound, established nutritional science that has worked time and again to improve the lives of cancer patients.
Of course, every case of cancer is unique. Cancer is a complex disease, and not everyone will experience the same level of relief. But I can say, without any hesitation, that a sound nutritional plan can only make things better, and the earlier you start, the more difference we can make. The healthier you are before and during your treatment, the better off you’ll be.
Patients and oncologists are constantly shocked by the difference nutrition makes.
Cancer patients who have worked with me have:
- Kept their hair. The majority of my clients keep their hair, even through aggressive chemotherapy, if they begin working with me at least three weeks before the start of their treatment.
- Normalized white blood count. If your blood count drops dangerously low, your treatment could be halted. By maintaining good nutrition, you can help ensure your treatment continues uninterrupted.
- Maintained high energy. For some, the ability to maintain a “normal” life is the most surprising aspect of the therapy. In fact, some people see such an improvement in nutrition that they feel better during treatment than they did before.
- Eliminated or minimized physical side-effects. Mouth sores, digestive discomfort, nausea, bloating, and weight gain can all be addressed through nutritional therapy.
- Increased LONG-Term (5+ year) survival, compared to many patients without supervised nutritional intervention.
- Stayed far healthier. When looking at blood levels and patient feedback, the difference has been astounding.
Perhaps most importantly, working together to help build your nutritional therapy will give you what so many oncologists believe is vital for cancer patients: a sense of control. While nutritional therapy can’t cure cancer, it gives you the tools you need to be an active participant in your own treatment. You get to reclaim your health, your energy, and your dignity. I’ve seen the difference that makes for cancer patients, and it really, really matters.
Arm yourself with hope.
Perhaps you know someone who is battling cancer. Maybe you are that person. Either way, you owe it to yourself to be as informed as possible, and to give yourself or your loved one the most powerful chance, not just for survival, but for vitality and dignity along the way.
Take control of your recovery. Call us to schedule a consultation.